Designed to maximize your resort living experience, the spectacular Disney Magic vacation home presents so many advantages that it has become one of most successful resort rental homes. Multiple living areas, a breath-taking two-storey family room, fantastic island kitchen, and multiple en-suite bedrooms, the Disney Magic is a perfect blend of size and function. Spacious and airy, grand and impressive, this distinctive vacation home offers the answer to your Disney rental home dreams.
Downstairs of Disney Magic Villa:
The two-storey family room, breakfast area (nook) and kitchen all flow into one another with views to the spectacular south-facing pool and lanai areas. A spacious island adds lots of counter space in the huge kitchen, with additional space for casual bites at the bar window. A row of defining arches and built-ins offer luxurious details in the formal dining which flows in to the comfortable living room. Find ultimate relaxation in the first floor master suite, which dazzles with a huge walk-in closet (which also has a safety chest), a fantastical bath with a walk-in shower, a huge Jacuzzi tub. This master suite overlooks the pool area, which is enhanced with a 10'x 40' covered lanai. Adjacent to the family room is the full-size laundry room which leads to the ultimate gaming and entertainment avenue, a fully converted and air-conditioned games-room.
Upstairs of Disney Magic Villa:
Upstairs, a separate world beckons family or guests with a master bedroom (with en-suite bathroom), five other bedrooms, two remaining family bathrooms and a cozy adjoining loft area.
Configuration of Disney Magic vacation home
- First Floor - Master Suite (En-Suite): King bed
- Second Floor - Master Bedroom 2 (En-Suite): King bed and a full size crib
- Second Floor - Bedroom 3 (Kids Bedroom, Cars and Racing theme): Two, Double bunk beds
- Second Floor - Bedroom 4 (Kids/Grand Parents Bedroom, Safari theme): Two, Twin beds
- Second Floor - Bedroom 5 (Kids Bedroom, Disney Princess theme): Two, Twin beds
- Second Floor - Bedroom 6 (Master Bedroom, Tropical theme): Queen bed
- Second Floor - Bedroom 7 (Master Bedroom, Modern theme): King bed